Domobar Junior by Vibiemme
The Domobar Junior by Vibiemme is a compact heat exchange unit with a commercial pressure stat and 1.45 litre boiler to assist with maintaining temperature stability. All the features from the Domobar Junior have been downsized to fit into this practical unit which will deliver consistent results.
- A heat exchange model with a small footprint
- Commercial quality components in a compact machine
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso
- Boiler wrapped for increased temperature stability and high steam quality for milk texturing
Want to know more...
With a streamline finish and small footprint, the Domobar Junior appeals to home barista environments. A clever use of internal space allows for the inclusion of commercial grade components providing a comprehensive performance.
The insulated copper heat exchange boiler paired with the superior weight of an E61 style brass group head allows for consistent thermal conduction and retention which gives the home barista an opportunity to texture milk with a powerful dry steam and polish espresso making skills by searching for the flavour nuances from the coffee roaster’s tasting notes.
A strong performer within the home espresso range, the Junior is a modest yet refined model with the versatility of a larger coffee machine.
- Heat Exchange model
- 1.4 Litre Boiler
- Vibration pump
- Sirai Pressure stat
- 2.5 Litre reservoir
- 10 amp/ 1600 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 225 x 400 x 400
- Weight: 18kg