RE Doppia by Rocket Espresso
The RE Doppia combines the latest Rocket Espresso technology with a specification and level of componentry that represents a machine brought to market with a competitive approach to price.
With clever engineering the Doppia delivers key elements of thermal stability and performance for optimal espresso extraction and milk texturing during peak demand. An open and ergonomic work space and platform coupled with lever steam activation enable the barista to work at speed.
The fully saturated groups have a dedicated PID controlled brew boiler for optimum temperature stability, offered with a 6 button touch pad that’s incorporated with a dedicated shot timer.
The pressure transducer controlled service boiler has ultimate steam pressure recovery to meet the demands of the highest performing cafés and espresso bars.
Performance, aesthetics, ergonomics and technology that is simple to use. The RE Doppia delivers upon all the requirements of Australian specialty coffee market.
- Pressure transducer technology initiates instant steam recovery and maintains performance.
- Fully saturated group heads for espresso temperature stability.
- Dual Boiler to maximise temperature stability during peak periods.
- Hot water tempering valve, to adjust temperatures for long black coffee or tea.
- Automatic backflush cycle
- Stainless steel + cool touch steam wands
- Shot Timers
- 4 button touch pad with dedicated shot timer available on special request